Wednesday, January 16, 2013

END OF THE LINE...KICKING AGAINST THE PRICKS 2009-2013





THE BASTARDS HAVE FINALLY KILLED MY BLOG...THE FINE PEOPLE AT RAPIDSHARE HAVE LOCKED MY ACCOUNT-I CAN'T ACCESS IT AT ALL. NOT EVEN TO DOWNLOAD MY OWN FILES...YOU KNOW, LIKE FOR MYSELF...I DON'T KNOW,MAYBE YOU STILL CAN...BUT I DOUBT IT. I SWEAR TO ALL OF YOU WHO USED TO FREQUENT THIS SPOT-AND TO THOSE WHO STILL DO-I WAS FIXIN' TO GET BACK ON THE BEAM. I REALLY WAS..I WAS GOING TO POST MY TEN FAVORITE FEMALE VOCAL JAZZ RECORDS..NOW I GUESS I CAN POST PICTURES OF THEM...THAT'S FUN RIGHT? I USED TO LOOK AT OTHER PEOLE'S BLOGS FROM TIME TO TIME AND WHENEVER I CAME ACROSS A MUSIC BLOG THAT JUST HAD PICTURES OF THAT PERSON'S RECORD COLLECTION-OR WORSE-THAT PERSON'S WANTLIST. I USED TO WONDER WHAT THE POINT WAS. THIS SITE WILL NEVER BECOME THAT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WILL BE YET BUT DEFINITELY NOT THAT.

TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO HAVE BEEN TURNED ON TO SOMETHING YOU NEVER HEARD BEFORE BECAUSE OF THIS SITE-I'M GLAD I COULD BE THE ONE TO DO IT. I WISH I WAS IN A POSITION TO HEAR ALOT OF THIS MUSIC AGAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME. I'LL TRY TO THINK OF A WAY TO GET FREE MUSIC ONTO THE INTERNET AGAIN BUT FOR NOW I'LL JUST SAY THANKS AND GOOD-BYE...AND SEND NASTY EMAILS TO RAPIDSHARE AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN MANAGE. DON'T LET THE BASTARDS GET YOU DOWN...















9 comments:

  1. It's NOT just you, RS set everyone's files to private - go talk to the guy who runs Mutant Sounds, he's already figured out how to fix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate to hear that for u man. thats the way of file sharing these days so it seems. U will figure out something so keep ya head up and thx for all you have done... so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All you need to do is go to your Rapidshare file manager & switch folders from private to public. Irritating, but quick & easy & all is NOT lost! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear HS. You've put me on to ill amounts of joints and i appreciate it and won't soon forget. .

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry you no longer can do what you love, that's share your knowledge of music. i've learned more off of music blog sites than ever shopping in a music store. before the advent of digital, we had a used music dealer that had turntables with headphones, then cd samplers to listen before you buy. we used to spend hours searching through the bins to find one little gem that wasn't a boxstore knockoff. that song video killed the radio star, makes me think of anal music corporations killed the music bar. same old disco shit played loud in every keg restaurant, unable to talk can't hear yourself think, it's like being in a machine. nothing eclectic about that menu, just beef, fifty pounds of beef. where's the beef!?? it is a sad day in port kells today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a few of the file hosting sites went that way. I am using zippyshare for now and don't seem to have any problems with them

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. <a href = "http://www.themesfreedownloader.com>free wordpress themes</a>

    ReplyDelete