Friday, September 3, 2010

STYLE-THE ASSASSINATOR 1990


DO YOU KNOW THIS RECORD?FOR THE LONGEST TIME I DIDN'T.PROBABLY BECAUSE I HAD THE "WHO DO YOU LOVE?" 12" FIRST.IT'S NOT VERY GOOD AND I THINK IT SCARED ME OFF THIS ONE.WHICH IS TOO BAD BUT BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST $10 INDY HIP HOP RECORD IN EXISTENCE.AND AS A GENERAL RULE WHEN A RECORD NAME CHECKS VANESSA DEL RIO...MAN......YOU KNOW IT'S GOTTA BE TITE.AND IT IS.START TO FINISH A+++ ILLNESS.WITH KING SUN AND TONY TONE....

http://rapidshare.com/files/416759362/STYLE_ASSASSINATOR.zip.html

6 comments:

  1. u r right man. i love this joint but i can understand why the other 12" scared u off. If u havent heard the entire album, in tone we trust, u got to... dooope. Let me know if u want and i'll rip it for u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this one HSP, I have always liked it, it just reminds of 1990, hard drums and big bass-lines, I thought the album was a little weak doc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree Jaz, dope 12 but the LP is pretty ordinary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dope 12 My Mate Lethal (above comment) put me onto this one Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Style is the youngest brother from no one than T La Rock

    ReplyDelete